GE, Club Car 48V Precedent – Speed Design, 23-25 MPH use with OEM Curtis control, No Lift, 18-19″ tire, 5BC59JBS6390-LR3.9
48v Club Car Precedent 5BC59JBS6390-LR3.9 – “Light Duty Speed Design” 23-25 mph, flat ground speed design ONLY for non-lifted carts using the OEM Curtis controls & where no extreme loading will occur. Replaces GE motor model number: 5BC59JBS6390, 5BC59JBS6365
5 in stock
GE Club Car 48V Precedent
- Remanufactured GE 48v + Speed Design for Flat Ground Use
- EMP Part Number: 5BC59JBS6390-LR3.9
- Motor spline is pre-lubricated with high performance grease to reduce shaft wear. (A rubber spline bumper is not used or needed, eliminate this part)
- Should be used on non-lifted, OEM, stock vehicles (18-19″ tires).
- Designed for use with OEM Curtis shunt controls as they are programmed in the Club Car factory (NO rebuilds or other shunt controls)
- Due to its light duty design, this DC motor should not be used in aggressive terrain, with heavy loading or towing. Light use and operation, low load and mild or no hills.
- Remanufactured in USA by Electrical Motor Products, Inc (Lightning Redesign)
- Replaces GE motor model number: 5BC59JBS6390, 5BC59JBS6365
- Replaces Club Car motor part number 102240104, 102240102
- With any questions, please call us for support at 877-455-1599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core return up to $100 back for GE core in good condition. There is a least payout of $25 for a core with a bad armature.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 12 in|